In order to provide a high level resource for people with a disability looking for holiday accommodation, we require a high level of detailed information about your accommodation and the local area. Many of our data fields are compulsory and the system will not let you save your property until those fields are complete.
To help you collect the information, we have produced a workbook that follows the sequence of sections and fields contained within the TravAbility Properties system.
The workbook is in pdf format.
Images are important to people with a disability looking for accommodation as they allow them to see exactly what a property is like.
Our system allows the upload of 12 images for each property. We would recommend that your images include at least the following:
- Parking area and path of travel to the front door
- Entry door and any associated ramp
- The master or accessible bedroom, if it is not the master bedroom
- Accessible bathroom (photos should show the space beside the toilet, the shower configuration and the vanity)
- Kitchen and dining area (clearly showing the cooktop and cupboards)
- Outdoor areas including the garden and pool, if there is one
Image technical requirements are:
- Image should be medium resolution .jpg
- The maximum size an image will show on our system is 1024 x 768 pixels
- The minimum size we would recommend for an image is 600 x 450 pixels